Monday, March 23, 2009

Specially for you


It's a long journey,
I don't know where I suppose to be.
All along I bring my charming smile with me,
to find the pieces of memories that I've lost.

"Save your tears, promise me."
I listen to your words and I try not to cry.
But you know I will falter and I will cry,
So please stay by my side.

Please take me by the hand.
Stand by me in my hour of need,
chase away my doubts and fears,
wipe the tears from off my face.

Please be constant as the stars above,
cradle me in your arms every night.
Shine me with your love,
and together we'll make our dreams come true.

I've found the place where my heart belongs,
it's all written in my heart.
Someday I'll prove you,
All I need is you..

9 comments:

ah_ming said...

i will alway be with u o..
so u never be alon..
and i can be urs o..
if u wan^^

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thanks, my friend.
But it's better if u and me stay as friends.
Not more than that.^^

Val said...

lolz... My starie ^^. How r u nowadays gal? Hope u doing well yeah...
Val

ah_ming said...

yaya..
i`m understand..
the limited line only til friends.
no more thn that^^
my friend..

Girl Girl Lian said...

Dear valen,

I'm going fine^^ thanks neh.. But I need your guide as I still don know what should I do to have a better future.

Ming,

En.. Thanks neh..

大大的熊^^ said...

hmm.. big girl dun cry.. T_T
u cry i also cry T_T haha..
i cry every ppl scare till pengsan later >.<.
sayang o~

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha..
If xiong xiong cry,
I tink I wil laugh til pengsan neh..
XD

大大的熊^^ said...

hmm -.-''
no give face at all..
dun want guan xin u ler T_T

Val said...

Just drop by anytime k. I will cancel all appointment for you hehe... Lalala...

Val