Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm alright

No one knows what I feel as I never say out how I feel.
I'm sorry for my stubborn and I insist to be the way I am.
Cry never settle problems so don't ever ask me to cry.
Weep like a baby doesn't make things right.
I choose to keep silent, stay calm and observe things myself.
It's nice to have friends like all of you who are so concern about me.

Bottled up inside are the words I never said.
The feelings that I hide are the lines you never read.
I'll never frown, even when I'm sad,
because I know there's someone who is falling in love with my smile.

All problems have their ways to settle.
What I have to do is seek for the answer and do the right choice.
There's no U-turn for me.
I always stay strong to face my problems.
My courage did not drain away.
I'm alright and I'll move on with a lion-heart,
as there's nothing that I have to afraid off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...looks like u're really emo worr..dont let the negative thought fill up ur mind ya..cheer up o!!^^

Girl Girl Lian said...

Sure..
I'm fine..
Don worry..
Hehe..

ah_ming said...

i`m happy that know u r alright^^
take k ya..

Anonymous said...

f