Monday, January 4, 2010

Jealousy

I always think that I'm easy going but it seems like I'm not really one. Or, maybe I used to be one, just something horrible happens to me which is I've changed and I didn't even realize it.

When jealousy flows into your heart and apparently you can't overcome it, it feels so miserable. I never been through this kind of situation before cause usually when it happens, I never feel it that way. Till then, I have a taste of it last night.

I can't even sleep a wink last night. Maybe it sounds so exaggerated but that's the situation i was in. I know it's past and also certainly means that I have to move forward and let the part be the past. I just need some time for it and maybe for myself.

Anyway, I know I'm strong enough to get through it. (:

10 comments:

lingchien said...

haha... i think i know how u feel... girls do jealous a lot... =) especially when u care too much or mind so much over something... what we only can do is just don't care so much... Just let it be... =)looking forward is very important and I trust that u can do it too! Jiayou <3

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thanks girl.
It feels so awful..
I also never know that I can be so jealous.
@@
I'll get over it. :D

ps said...

lian lian~ the more you care, the higher the tendency you get jealous la.. if u dun care no point getting jealous. i oso dun like the feeling cz me super jealous and super like to think a lot de. bt i seldom will show to d person la.. hehe.. wan face de marr..

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha !
He know it easily lo.
But maybe also because that I'll tell him?
Hehe.

lingchien said...

haha... good then... i also never know i can be jealous easily la... =.= but anyway, a friend that can talk heart to heart is very important la... so have a chat with him/her also a good way... =)

Girl Girl Lian said...

En ^^
But for your info, I'm a girl that keep all things in heart.
Just start from 2 month ago, I tell people more about what I feel..
Haha..

lingchien said...

hahahaha... me too la... thats why la...

mikhaelkueh said...

O.O Wah! The comment box over here so happening ar?

Ken Wooi said...

jealousy kills..
but when we're jealous.. it means we care.. =P

kenwooi.com

Girl Girl Lian said...

@ Js,
Yerr..
Girls' chat log. =x
Hahaha !!

@ KenWooi,
yeap.. I'm trying to get over it. :D