Saturday, January 23, 2010

Aim : Few changes to make myself better in looking :D

As long as you're a human being, I'm sure you hope to make yourself to be good in looking. Well, I give myself a target to achieve and hope that I can do it well.

First - hairstyle

This is the first thing that I've achieved so far. I think the whole world know that I went for a hair dye and yet there's no big difference after all. I showed Natasha how my hair through web cam and she told me that she like it very much. I wonder it's a truth or what. :P Anyway, I'm happy about it. But, she told me that I changed from a cutie girl to cutie lady. Is that a good thing ? Uhhh, no idea. =.= Haha. I do think of taking a picture of my new hairstyle but I'm not so good in camwhoring anymore so there's no picture for now.

Second - face

I went for facial treatment twice and I'll be going for it this coming week again. Hmmm, I must be more patient to wait it become better. My mother told me that it won't recover so fast :'(. And still, I must take good care of it. Now it's getting better as you can't find big pimples on my face anymore. Just only those stupid holes cause my face not so good in looking. :(

Third - health

Hmmm, I'm consider as slim???? *doubting* I find that my body doesn't has the shape that girls should have. Maybe it's because of my height or I'm fat cause my tummy ain't big but still there's "tayar" so I'm not really satisfied with it. Haha ! Anyway, that's not what I wanna talk about. >_< I want to jog and make it as a routine cause I want to stay healthy and maybe make my body more fit? Hehe. But thanks to laziness, until now I have not start it yet. =.= Someone please come and motivate me please. xD

Fourth - Wearing

I wanna buy lot of clothes !!! Maybe I'll try on something new? Depends. This coming Chinese New Year, I'm going to shop and buy as many clothes as I can. Ahahaha ! I'm going insane. Duhhh ~ Forgive me please. Cause I already didn't buy clothes for a long time.

Fifth - Teeth

I'm going for a teeth cleaning soon. Does it pain? It's my first time, kinda scare actually. Wish me the best for this. Ahahaha ! Timid Lilian scares pain a lot. >_<

Five targets and I've achieved one. Will not give up for the things I want !! Oh ya, the best way to make yourself look good is smile more. :) It makes you look more charming, trust me. So show your white teeth always. :D


That's all for now, Tata  ♥

9 comments:

ps said...

hahahha.. lian lian.. we make almost d same targets.. except for the face.. i wanna get fairer.. After the 3 days 2 nights bloody trip to day i look like charcoal. I've done two of the five so far. Lian, pls bring me jogging sometimes too hahaha.. I'm gaining weight.. one thing i hate bout holidays.. wonder why i get more pimples and gain more weight during holidays.. maybe because of unheathy food consumption and lack of exercise >w< teeth ah? wont pain too much la.. a bit bit like that.. mom scare me bt it wasnt that bad.. i did my first teeth scaling too few weeks ago.. XD

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hahahah! Memang sisters. Share the same targets. :D Hehe. You're fair enough ehh. Hahas. You're gaining weight? Then can I donate some of my oil for you? :P Sure can as if you wanna jog too. I'm lack of stamina so I wanna jog more. Hahaha. Eeeksss.. Sounds so scary about the teeth one. =_= But still have to go for a try. Hope everything will be fine. Wish you the best too.

bii said...

lian.i just finish clean my teeth.wan die.haha wan shout cannot wan cry paisehXDD i scare pain too leh.

Girl Girl Lian said...

Very pain ka? Aiyerr.. Scare ehh.. >_< How much you paid to clean it?? I'm going for it this coming Tuesday. Scary~~~ x.x

ps said...

hahha~~ lian lian.. no pain no gain.. wan clean teeth nid endure a bit of pain.. fair ur head la.. zzz where got.. u n siang few 100 times fairer than me.. donate me oil gok? u siao ah.. i already gain so much still donate me gain more? zzzz bully me la u lian~~ T^T I wan be fair like wei rong!!! How he jaga hor? I wonder~~

Girl Girl Lian said...

I went for my dental care already.
The dentist asked me not to teeth cleaning cause my teeth are still clean enough. LOL Just went for a checkup then. Hohoho~

@ Ps,
Go use masks and sk2 !! Ahahah ! Stay at home more may help I think?

LeahDizon said...

good that u write bout facial treatment...it give u acne treatment ads on google ads...those ads are high paying ads...

Girl Girl Lian said...

Err.. Thanks. Haha.

ps said...

stay at home?! me super zai nv already.. still stay more at home ah? mean not even going out oh? zzz.. i still got one more mask left.. bought two from my fren to try.. hahaha. bo lui and lazy to use bao yang ping oso.. feels no good on my skin.. either too oily or too dry for me.. not yt find teok ngam one gok.. i see my fren de skin food got effect bo.. ahhaha.. she not yt come back from kl~