Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chinese New Year

New year is just around the corner and I think most of the Chinese are busy cleaning up their houses. Well, I'm quite used to it as I'm the one who clean the house often since I graduated from high school. Something I hate about doing it is whenever I finish tidy up the whole thing, my dearly family gonna' mess up everything again. It's useless about complaining and I stop to complain cause it doesn't work at all. =.=" Anyway, we clean the whole house together this time. I'm so glad about it and it's fun while we're working together. It saves lot of time still. (:


..:::Tada:::..

Alright, I'm not action action wanna show how hardworking I am. But, why can't I be a bit taller? I need a bit taller, a bit more will do. Cause like what you can see, I can't reach to the top to make sure it's clean enough. :'( Pity pity. Sobs*


Enjoy your time with your family when you all clean your house together k? Teehee.

Good luck to all.

Tata ♥

2 comments:

Mikhael Kueh said...

so sexy hor?

Girl Girl Lian said...

Nope.
Not at all lo dear.
Not as sexy as you. xD