Sunday, January 10, 2010

Be daring and face it (:

I guess everyone faces problems when he/she's in a relationship, and so as I. Somehow I'm glad that so far everything still goes flawlessly. ♥

I would like to share about an experience that I know from a friend. I have a friend who's facing problem for now and she hasn't find a way to solve it yet. She's poor in communication but she took the first step and asked her beloved boyfriend what's the matter. I can't imagine what if I'm in that kind of situation. When an entire colony of butterflies in my stomach and still I have to be brave to face the problems. She has the courage to face it and I'm proud of her. She's awesome !

I think every problem has it's own solution. What we have to do is walk around it and we'll see the entrance to the solution. Maybe it's tough for us to seek for it but then I'm sure what we'll find it someday. My dearest friend, Valen ever told me to bear with the problems I face and take it as a good experience which life wanna share with me. Maybe that's it ! So never frown. Face it with a lion-heart.

Furthermore, in a relationship I don't think that we should be like another person as it doesn't show who we really are. Stephen Levine ever said that "Love is not what we become, but what we already are." So, I believe that as if its the person u do love, u won't act weird. Just take it easy, be yourself, and I'm sure it makes you feel more comfortable when you do so too.

I have no right to judge a person or to give advices as I'm not an expert, however I just wanna share what I know. Take care, everyone.

Night. ^^

Hearts,
Lilian.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ps said...

what comment is left here.. why delete?

Anonymous said...

Perfectly said gal. Cheer up and face every thing that life throw to you wit an open heart. At the end of the road u would find everlasting happiness and joy. If anyone ever ask how's life, i smile and answer i made it this far and as i know life has been good to me as i'm still standing tall and exploring what life has installed for me.

val

Girl Girl Lian said...

@ Ps,
Err.. I've told you the reason. HAHAH ! (:

@ Val,
I'm shock to see that you leave a comment for me. Very surprise ! Haha. Thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

I'm sure u miss me in blogging right??? haha...

Girl Girl Lian said...

O.O You read my mind ! Haha

ps said...

Lian Lian~ Gimme a lion's heart now pls~

Girl Girl Lian said...

Lai lai..
We go zoo to find lion.. :D
Hahaha !
Jiayou oh ps.