Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update about my targets :D

 .::Teeth cleaning ::.
Oh well, I've been there today but I did not do for it as the dentist advised me not to. The reason is my teeth are still clean enough. Help my parents save money and I don't have to stand the pain so it's not so bad after all . :P


.::Health::.
I went jogging this morning too. Woke up at 6 and followed my parents. I found that I'm sooo weak, not enough stamina and yet so slow. =__= Sobs* Anyway, I enjoy jogging and I saw a little cute monkey. :3 It's so near to me and when I want to take out my phone to take a picture of it, it ran away from me. -.-" So no picture for that cute monkey. By the way, I think I grow a little bit bigger I guess? My shoes tortured me all the way while I was jogging and my feet ended like this.



Sobs* It pains a lot. :'(

Anyway, I'll continue to jog, won't give up just because of this. :D I left 2 more targets. Will update about it soon. ^^

Tata  ♥

3 comments:

ps said...

buy new shoes my dear~~ bigger a bit.. see ur toe i oso sakit hati.. if a pair of shoes hurt me once i dun think i wanna wear it again~ good nehz.. u go jogging.. me kena desmond torture.. for wad.. i dun wanna say...

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha. Will get a bigger one soon. Maybe when I go KL?? =.= Haha. Give Desmond torture? OMG~

ps said...

hahahha!! nvm... good for this princess oso.. when go kl? i wannnnn.. T^T