Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Learn to cherish

Someone shares his blog with me few days ago and it's all about his past. Something special for this blog is about his love which is very memorable yet it is heart-rending. Now he's neither keen nor eager for love anymore. You can try to imagine how love hurts. Sigh ! Anyway, he's now free from all the sadness and sorrow. (:

I wonder how great it will be as if we can predict the future. At least, we can prevent ourselves from making the wrong choices. Well, I know it's impossible. It's just a stupid thought of mine. Forget about it !

From what I learn about his experience is I must appreciate everything I have, no matter it's about love, family or friends. I don't want to wait until someday I lost anyone of them, I just realize how much that he/she meant to me. Maybe someday things may change but still I have memorable memories that can't never be forgotten.

 I'll cherish everyone and everything in my life ^^

No comments: