Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I screwed up something again

Sometime I really don't get it why I could be so careless. A friend told me about something that I care a lot but I answered her back in a bad way. Actually I didn't mean it at all, what I wanna' do is express out how I feel. I think she got me wrong. ):

To be frank, I'm kinda' stress when people gonna think that I'm weird cause I have something different than the others and I wonder how many people could stand it when they are in my situation. Maybe it's not like what it should be but I can't change it.

I would like to apologize to her..

To my dear friend - CK,
 am sorry about what I said today. I didn't blame you and I really do appreciate your care to me and my family. Actually I would like to explain but I didn't know how to. As for all this whiles, I found that she's feeling bad whenever the others judge that she's odd. I'm sure you know who am I talking about. I'm trying to protect her cause I don't hope to see her like that. I'm very sorry as if I hurt you in words. No matter how, you're still one of my best friend. Hope you could understand my situation.

No comments: