Saturday, February 27, 2010

My birthday

26 Feb 2010 is a day that I'll remember forever in my life.

Actually, I don't crave for any celebrations this year but I still have great one this year. Thanks to everyone.

Deep in my heart, I know how bad birthday used to mean to me. As before, all the disappointments fall on my birthday and it never changed. I'm glad that this year I have a memorable one. No need big parties, no need big cake, it's simple yet very warm.

I realized there's another thing you have to think about for birthday. You shouldn't be the big star just because it's your birthday, what you have to think about is your beloved parents. 19 years ago, my mother gave birth to me and this should be something that needa' celebrate. If not because of my parents, I won't get a chance to come to this world and know how wonderful this world is. (: Thank you, my dearly parents. ♥
Daddie Mummie

No comments: