Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My drawing


Life is so dull when I can only stay at shop to help my parents. It comes to worse when sister wanna' surf the net and there's nothing else I can do.


Since I'm so free, I decided to draw some drawings.

My drawing


No doubt, I work it out by myself. :) If you know me well, you'll know that I like to draw cartoons and seems like I didn't change. :P 

This is what I can do when I'm boring. Actually I don't like to draw when I'm at my shop because needa' stop whenever there's customers. Other than that, the customers also will take a look at my drawing and that makes me feel rather embarrassed. >.<" Anyway, it feels great whenever they praised me. 


"Do not fail, as you go on, to draw something every day, for no matter how little it is, it will be well worthwhile, and it will do you a world of good."
~ Cennini. 

There's plenty more for me to improve and I'll keep on trying..  Tata ♥

4 comments:

Jocelynna said...

very nice o... shading not bad ler.. haha

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thanks Joce. :D

ps said...

me oso got sometimes.. hahha but dun dare post up. Cz not a proper picture and complete like urs.. mine just rough sketches using pen.. many bushy bushy lines.. hahaha all luan qi ba zhao~

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha !
But your drawings are always nice one..
Like it so much !! xD