Monday, February 8, 2010

My little brother

I'm kinda' worry about my little brother. Now it's their exam week and my little brother isn't really ready for it yet. I give him some revision and I'm happy that he's willing to learn. Anyway, he's poor in Chinese and Bahasa Melayu. What should I do with him? x.x Haih ~ Hope everything will be fine and I really do my very best for the revision already. 

I don't get why he's so poor in Chinese. I used to be poor in Chinese too but I can handle it well when I grow order. I only learn to write my name when I was in Primary One as in Kindy, it's purely English education. So err.. Hopefully he can do better sooner or later.

Gotta' stop blogging for now. Needa' continue give him some revision. 

Tata ♥
This is the little devil that I mentioned.
He went for a hair-cut yesterday.
LOL

3 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Did he become cooler?

ps said...

same prob with me.. chinese kns.. =(
i remember UPSR my science got b cz i many words cant read n write n it took me too long to do my paper 2 n got a bloody B cz half the paper i did not finish. i did good in paper one cz teacher gave us the answer and we checked.. sigh.. other subs oso kinda same.. hahah.. bt then i owes miraculously get Bs for UPSR, PMR and SPM for chinese when normally my chinese got Cs or Ds in class..

Girl Girl Lian said...

@ Mikhael,
Still the same? Haha.

@ Ps,
Woo~~ But my lil bro's chinese can consider as very pro. =.= Hahas. I start to study chinese when I was in Primary one ehhh.. Luckily I can handle it quite well. :P