Thursday, February 4, 2010

First celebration for my birthday

My adorable friends helped me to celebrate my birthday yesterday. It has been a long time we didn't hang out together. I'm so glad to hang out with you guys.

Well, I'm the first one who reached Spring and I was alone. I don't like the feeling of being lonely at all. =[ Feel so uneasy and uncomfortable when everywhere you go, there's someone gonna stared at you. Other than that, I can lost my way whenever I'm in somewhere I don't know well. Can you imagine such a big girl like me can get lost in Spring? =.=" Urghh, that's why I'm eager for a companian so much.

Hmmm.. Everything goes smoothly after I saw Siang Siang kor kor and we met up with the others. We went for lunch and we went to sing k. I really enjoy it. Thank you, my friends.

Jiaying,
thanks for the present and the note. Study well k? Still, I hope to hang out with you someday. Hahaha.

Dollis, Jackson, Sterling, Allen and Vaz,
thanks for the present too. ^^ Jackson, thanks for everything especially for the birthday organization. If not, I'm sure I won't able to celebrate with you all. Vaz, I wonder will you still read my blog. No matter how, I would like to let you know that it's the first time we hang out again since that day. Thanks and hope we can be friends like how we used to be. Friends, remember come find me eat Sunny Hill ice-cream whenever you're free. (:

Siang siang kor kor and YK,
thanks for bringing back the little figures from Taiwan. I'm so glad that you guys still remember what I like and both of you willing to bring it back for me. Thank you very very very much!!

It's really a great day with you all. I appreciate them a lot. Friends forever. :D

1 comment:

ps said...

LOL!! Ah~ I know the feeling. I dun like going anywhere alone too. I really feel lost even if i'm actually lost. haha.. some people just dun understand.. sigh~