Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

Well, it's the last day of 2009, one year had just passed in a blink of an eye. Sigh ! Many things happened throughout the year. I grew up from studying in a high school to a college.

After graduated from high school, I was in dilemma about choosing the right college and now it seems like i really did a right choice. By then, all my high school friends started their own pathway and now everyone seems very busy with their own life. I miss them so much !! While for me, I knew lot of great friends from my own college and it's so nice being with them. With them, I earn lot of experiences and together we have a great friendship.

Friends, maybe I don't get a chance to hang out with all of you. Especially my secondary school friends and Lon, Jiaying's gang. But still, I miss you all and hope to hang out more often with all of you. Keep in touch k?

Other than that, I realize family is so important. Though sometime we do argue, I still love them and cherish them always. They are the best and without them I think I'm nothing. Maybe because of my own Chinese culture, I never dare to tell my parents how much I love them. I really hope one day I can tell them bravely, just maybe someday?

My parents never let me go out to work as they worry about me always. Somehow things change. I manage to get a chance to work in a center and my job is being a teacher teaching little kids drawing. Of course, I'm new and it's the first job I ever have. Now I know that money ain't easy to earn so I'm trying to spend my money wisely. Needa' save more money for my school expenses and my own use. :P

I would like to share about some other things that I've observed and learned this year. I learned it from my friends' sharing. I believe in Karma and I know what comes around goes around. Whatever you did to someone, someday you'll get the revenge too. Maybe that's life? I have no idea but it seems pretty true to me. Please think twice whenever you make a decision. Be nice to everyone who is around you, try not to hurt them on purpose. Always let go as if you don't like him/her, don't torture his/her kind heart as it hurts a lot. You'll feel it when the revenge comes to you.

Comparisons are easily done once you have a taste of perfection - Katy Perry's song, Thinking of you. Oh well, this is true. Somehow you must know what's the feeling of being compare by the others. No one is perfect though. I believe everyone has their own nice and special personalities and should not be compare with the others. It's unfair for someone as if he/she always give the others to compare with. Please think for the one when you wanna' compare him/her. I bet it doesn't feel nice at all :(

To all my friends, no matter how hard life is, never let fear stands in the way of accomplish your goals. When I was down, someone comfort me few months ago. I know I share it before but I still want to remind all my friends about it. Life is like a boat. It's either you take control of your boat or let it drifts as the wind blows. Don't get to hard on yourself when things get bad or wrong. It's just the wind overpowering you. Everything happens for a good reason be it bad or good. A wise man would learn from it and move on avoiding making the same mistakes. It's always your choice to sail your boat or to let the wind guide you to the land that never exists. :)

Lastly, it's year end and I hope to seek for forgiveness from everyone that I offend. Sorry if I did something wrong and please forgive me. I do appreciate it a lot.

Besides, things change, people change and it doesn't mean I forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that I move on and treasure all the memories.

And you know what? I hope every while that we spend together can last forever as the best thing in 2009 is that I found you, Mikhael Kueh Jing Siang.♥

4 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

who's that weird guy with that pretty lady in the last photo.

Girl Girl Lian said...

Aiyerr...
Haha..
Beauty and the beast? :P
Not weird la horr..

bii said...

lian,i like ur first pic:D nice nice

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha !
Thanks to him !
He's the one who take de photo. :D