Saturday, December 19, 2009

Seems like actually I've changed..

Memories are something that we human beings can never forget. No matter it's memorable or not, gotta admit that sometime it shows up how are you being lately. And apparently, we all know photos can be make it into memories too. Guess what I'd found out actually? It's a picture that I took 2 or 3 years passed. I was surprise when I saw it and I'm sure it gonna' be surprising for you too. Check it out ! ;)


Oh well, I know I look fat in that picture. I was around 55kg by that time. Cool huh! :P

For your info, I'm much more thinner than that for now. I cut down my weight though I don't know how I did it. @_@" For those who wanna slim down, I know you can as you see, I've made it too. So, seems like I really changed in size. xD

6 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

You don't turn into that fat again I warn ya. @@

Girl Girl Lian said...

Muahaha !!
I'll only turn into that fat if you don1 me. :P

ps said...

lian wrong liao wrong liao.. if he dun wan you.. must become more leng, make him regret die die..

Girl Girl Lian said...

o.o
True too hor?
But now also have to make myself leng leng. xD

Christina *ThE DreAmeR* said...

Arr....i m inside tat pic...n it s ugly..O.O i never knw tat u ever 55kg... bt congratz,u nw really slimmer le...

Girl Girl Lian said...

Yea, you're in the pic too :D
Unpredictable hor..
Haha..
My fattest record is 58kg. =x
Anyway,
Thankiu :3