Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My skin

Something wrong with my skin recently and I went to pharmacy to get some medicines for it. The pharmacist said that my hormone imbalance so it causes my skin turn into that way. :( How sad !

Needa' apply them everyday. The smell of the shampoo ain't so nice for me. =__= The pharmacist advised me to get Johnson Baby Mild Shampoo so maybe I'll go buy someday. Or, anyone wanna' sponsor me? xPP For the other two, I have to apply them day and night and I'm kinda' lazy though. What to do? Have to guai guai apply, can't be lazy. >.<


The pills !!! The pharmacist asked me to eat them for 6 months. =______= It's name as wheat germ oil and it is use to stabilize my hormone. This bother me the most as I'm lazy and forgetful. Somehow I know how important it is, maybe I need to make it as my routine. T___T Sobs*

Oh well, I know it sounds serious. I wonder will I turn into a guy if my hormone can't be stable again? Hahaha ! Just hope everything will be fine soon.

4 comments:

That's me .... said...

so kolian lo ......... need eat 6 month ooo ..... so kua zhang lo ....
but u wan be more pretty right ???
so bopian lo ....... muz do tat .... ^^

Girl Girl Lian said...

En^^
Haha..
Wan leng leng !!
xDD
I will de nahh ^^

mikhaelkueh said...

become boy i still love k? Ahahaha. But still you must guai guai eat med. <3

With love,
you know who. :p

Girl Girl Lian said...

Eee.. But I don't want to be a boy k? I wanna be your beloved girl forever. xPP Hehe. Sure guai guai eat neh. <3