Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hang out with my family =]

We're so free after we ate our dinner so we decided to go Spring. The main reason why we're going is because we wanna buy new clothes for Christmas. Just too bad that only my little brother bought his clothes. I didn't bought any :(


This is my little brother


My sister get a coat for him and ask him try it. It's sooo cute. >.< But he's getting fatter for now and he never care about it. Whenever I told him that he should cut down his weights, he'll give me a speechless answer.

Lilian : "弟弟,你很肥啊!“
Alex : "妈妈讲我胖胖才会可爱。”
Err.. Kinda spechless. -.-


He seems kinda enjoy :)


Futhermore, I've found kid's crocs too. Damn cute ~ Here is another couple shoes.
My little brother and I ^^


Actually I'm not in a good mood by then. I was finding something but I can't get it and another reason maybe it's also because my love ones. He bruised his leg. :( * heart pain pain * Take care k? I'll be there for you whenever you need me . <3 My love one <3>
That's all for now. Night everyone. ^^

Hearts,
Lilian

4 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Why your bro so cute???
And you moody because of what?!

Girl Girl Lian said...

Err..
Cause he's my bro. xPP
Ermm..
Cause by tht time you're moody too?

mikhaelkueh said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeee. So sweeet~

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hehe..
:P