Monday, December 21, 2009

Poor Lizard :(

Sometime, I need to admit that I come from a weird family. My dad and sis are weird enough in a way. =x Where can you find father scares his daughter by using lizards and insects such as cockroaches, worms and more. And where can you find a weird sister that plays with ants, lizards and even durian worms !

Oh well, you can find them in my family. My dad do all those stuffs and my sis really play them. I was at 17th mile shop last Saturday and my sis caught a lizard there. My dad knew it and he came over. Both of them get nylon strings to tie over it. =_= It's so disgusting !! I don't know what's the fun of it? I pity the lizard in a way.



The unlucky lizard. I wonder it still survives or not. x.x

Dear lizards, never come to my house or shops k? Cause maybe you'll ended like this lizard too.


Oh ya, I have to clarify. Actually both of them (dad and sis) are naughty, not so weird though. I still love them no matter how. :)

2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Were you holding that lizard? I think not?

Girl Girl Lian said...

Not me!
I don't even dare to touch it. =.=
Omai is the one who's holding it.