Saturday, December 20, 2008

Recently...

Recently, I've perticipate in my church youth camp. It was a nice camp and I enjoy it! I made lot of friends too. From my group, I knew all kind of people. Everyone has their own personalities and it's a lesson for me to learn how to communicate with them. At last, I success and have a really great time with them. Friends forever!!^^This is a soft toy that I made in the camp. Haha.. Sorry that my phone camera isn't that good. XD But it's designed and made by ME!! I put in effort and LOVE to make it. Haha.. Applause for Lian Lian please.. XD This is a packet of cookies that was given by one of my friend. He tried to make me smile. Thanks for it and now I really smile from the bottom of my heart. I don't think this friend has a chance to look at this and see how much I appreciate it. If I have a chance, I sure wanna tell this friend that I really appreciate it! It tastes nice too, thanks ya^^ Wish you all the best!! Cheers~

Muahahahaha... Now let me show ya what Cindy gave to me. It's GIRORO!!! It's cute and it's a bell. Friends, I won't be lost anymore as all of you can recognize me when you heard the bell sounds. My friends said that it's very noisy but don't know why I like how it sounds. =) Thanks ya, Cindy^^


1 comment:

大大的熊^^ said...

Yeah.. like this camp..
because it feels like really different from all the past year camp..
:D