Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas night

How is everone's christmas?? I have a special christmas this year. Well, I didn't go out to celebrate my christmas at night. I was staying at home relaxing so I slept early that night. But then, someone called me. He was crying and I was so nervous and worried bout him. I met him up and try to comfort him and let him feels better. Luckily, at last everything goes fine.

To my dear friend(A _ _ _ _ ),
If you are reading this post, I wanna tell you that you gave me a special christmas as it's my first time that people cry on my shoulder. XD Remember that you are not alone. Together we'll stay, I'll be right beside you and take your hand. When it gets cold and feels like the end, I'm always there for you. I'll accompany you and bring you through it. Just keep holding on and never give up!! You're not useless so keep it up! Move on! K? This is what it calls FRIENDS~ =) Friends forever...


P/s : Xiong, sorry for not going to your party ya.. You can know what happened to me that night now. XD

No comments: