Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No!!!!!!!!!!!

"Learn!! Learn!! Learn!! Lian must train your english! English must be better.. Must improve!!!!!" This is what I told myself before.

Lately, I discover that my chinese is not doing so well like I used to do. Xiong lend me a book name Chicken soup and it's in chinese. There's a lot of words that I don't understand and I don't even know how to read. >.< Oh man!! What happen to my chinese?

This noon, I told Xiong about it. It seems that I'm becoming bananalian from banana world. =.=" Haha. Must learn harder in chinese too. Hahaha..

P/s : Banana means a chinese that don't know chinese. Chinese's skin usually is a bit yellowish in colour so it means a chinese but living life like western country people for example: talk in english, don't know how to read or write chinese etc.

I don't want to be BANANALIAN!!!!!!! >.<

3 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

haha!!so touch u will so care about my words.. wakaka!! actually dun be so sad lar... when i was scolding u banana .. i actually lousy at english.. haha!!
so we just strong in different part.. and we will learn!!! wakaka!!
thats the spirit.. lol~~

Val said...

I'm also a banana leh...

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha..
I want to be strong in both..
So that I can be a translator...
Maybe???
Hohoho~