Sunday, December 21, 2008

My decisions...

It is a cold night while I starring out the window wondering my future. Today I argue with my friend about taking the first intake. Well, now thinking back I feel that I shouldn't do so. I know she has her opinion that isn't same as mine. For me, taking first intake saves time and my brother supports me to get first intake. For my friend, she thinks that it's too rush for it. What if someday I regret for the courses that I get. I understand why she think so but I don't think that I will face that problem. It's not that I'm full of confident with my decisions but what I think is if I really go for the first intake, I will be very sure that what course I take is the last decision. At that time, I will make up my mind and go for the courses I want. If I already decided then there will be no regrets. If I already decide what I want then I will not regret. I will be happy instead cause I know what I want and I am ahead of other people in terms of time. Regrets are for weaklings. I will be strong and I believe in myself that I will not regret cause every step that I take is taking me closer to success..



To all my friends who are still thinking for their future... GOOD LUCK!! Think wisely and strike your goals without looking behind..=)

2 comments:

Val said...

Good to hear that... I'm sure u will do well and succeed... Remember, REGRETS ARE FOR WEAKLINGS.... MUahahaha...

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha...
Yea...
I want to be the strong one..
Hohoho~