Monday, December 8, 2008

Have a look at these stupid things..=D

Last week, I went KFC with Alvin. I didn't eat the bun so I... Play with it cause it's already dirty. Haha.. I think I'm creative and it's really cute. Try to have a look at my cute bun bun^^ Hohoho~ But Alvin said that I'm crazy.. zzzz Haha..



Alvin transform to a.....GAY!!! Haha.. Alvin wearing Jayne's high heel..



It seems hard for him to fit in... Haha


Still wearing... = =
Wow.. Thirsty oooo... XD

The Gay Face

This pic.. Speechless...














Before our SPM account paper, we went to library to study. It's raining heavily that day. This is what I saw there... Hohoho~









Willis and Baboon went to play Gold-Kart, Alvin and I were there watching they play. While waitig, we ate french fries that Baboon order. Muahahaha...

Mushroom head!!!! Haha

Yee-hee~~

Stpd baboon..

Wearing helmet..

He looks like a kid.XD

Baboon wearing the shower cap..

No comments: