Saturday, December 20, 2008

My weakness -> My strong point

If you know me well, you might know that I'm a listener to most of my friends. I like to listen to people's problems. However it brings some problems for me. Last night I was thinking about it. For these while, I found that it's getting serious. But, I won't give up being a listener. I'm interested in psychology and maybe it's one of the reason I'll become a listener. From this, I train myself and build myself to a better person. It won't be my fatal weakness and I'll make it as my strong point. No one can defeat me =)

Related post:
http://girlgirllian.blogspot.com/2008/11/fatal-injury.html

2 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

yeah gal... u really a gal ppl will find when got things to say.. even i also wonder why.. haha!!
actually i last time i so interested in psychology, because i feel so hurt, when someone u care of sad, or cry, or get involve in some bad things, and all i can do is watch and keep quite at side, feel so helpless, but now i decide that maybe i will take some counseling course instead of going such inside of that knowledge..
gambateh~

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha.. Ya man.. Thx for ur encouragement.. If got wad sad sad mz find me oo...XD No matter wad course we take, just give it our best and I'm sure God will take actions after tis.. Whenever we feel helpless, it's time for God work and show us that we are not ALONE =)