Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kuching High was on FIRE!!!






My school was on fire just now. The problem is.. How am I going to have my test for geography and commerce tomorrow and Thursday??? o.O The 1st picture is my school's main door whereas the 2nd picture shows my science lab after the firemen success to put out the fire.. Feels so uncertain.. I should be happy or sad?? I'm happy as I have a chance to experience something different. People having their test in their own classrooms but tomorrow will be different for Kuching High students. Don't know where will we having our test. *Hmm..Wondering..XD* I'm sad as it's my school. =( Haha!!



For more info: http://maikarumikey.blogspot.com/2008/12/smk-kuching-high-on-fire.html

2 comments:

Dragon_4eva said...

More important things than the lack of an exam.... but hey,
xD

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha..
Yea,true..
Hehe..
Nice to meet ya^^