Saturday, December 20, 2008

Now I get it..

These few days, I've been wondering so much things. Feel so miserable when think about it. Where's my future?? I don't know. But I'm glad that I have friends around me. He told me that what is yours will be yours forever.Be daring to set it free and see if it comes back to you.If not,tel yourself tat it isn't mine. Haha.. Cool right? He really taught me many things.

What has past has past, there's no point greiving over it so learn from it and move on.
In life, we can remember things and keep them as memmories. So no matter how we try to forget them, we will find that it's hard to forget. I told myself about this whenever I made a mistake. I'm a girl that easily feel guilty if I did something wrong and I'll keep thinking about it. I like to think all sorts of silly things so when sometimes it really makes me hard to sleep at night. So, I try to comfort myself with this sentence. I know it's hard for me and I have to get over it. There's no point for me thinking the mistakes I've done. It's time for me to move on.....

When one door close,another open. Don't keep staring at the closed door. Because..If you stay too long, the open door will also be close.
This is another sentence that cheers me up too^^ No one in this world wouldn't face any problems, same as me. I face problems too. I fall down and I try to get up. Most of the time, I like to look at the back and refresh what I did. It can be good but I don't know why I like to stay in all the good memories even if it's gone in reality. I know it's not good for me to stay like this, I am trying to overcome by using this sentence to encourage me.

2 comments:

Val said...

hehe... Jia you jia you...

大大的熊^^ said...

its really a quite good lesson... hope i can do as it stated so..
haiz~