Friday, February 20, 2009

Smile..

Eventhough my days are bad,
I smile..
No matter where I go,
I smile..
Whenever I'm with my friends,family or other people,
I smile..

But,
I'm afraid that..
Actually I'm wearing a smiling mask..
As in my heart,
I can't smile..

Because of what??
Is it because what it happened few days ago?
Lost a friend that who really meant something for me.
But what can I do??
That friend shall never know that what's my feeling.

People may tell me,
if that's so..
Then just forget about it.
Maybe I will.
SOmeday,
I'll take off my mask and smile brightly.
Till that someday,
I'll get my charming smile back.
Just wait till someday.....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun u think dat....
u smile because u wish not to make ur dad pek cek...haha
i m sure u will smile brightly someday...

Girl Girl Lian said...

Lolz..
True too..
XD
And thanks ya^^