Saturday, February 28, 2009

My birthday celebration XD

1st celebration -Kado!!

With my dearly friends-Yung, Siang Siang kor kor, Tzong lian jie jie, Suai, Lon, Cai!! *Ninja put aeroplane..* =.=" Haha.. I really have a great time that night. Miss you guys. T.T






2nd celebration-kado too. With Stella, Baboon, Ah Zai and willis. Thanks for the cake. Hehe^^

This table cool right? Haha.. Wanna play chess?? Hiak hiak hiak~




Stella and I^^ She's my friend since primary 1. Cool right? Hohoho~
Baboon and ah zai.My birthday Cake^^

3rd celebration-Pizza junction with Jeremy.
I'm playing phone.=.=

my moo moo cow^^Awww... I like it so much. X3Eating pizza.. HahaWanna die?? Haha.. There's still pizza in my mouth. >.<"
Friends,
Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me. I really have a great time with all of you. It's my memorable 18th birthday. 18th birthday-a girl "transform" to a lady. XD Thank you very mush my friends!!!!! Muackz~



My presents!!!!!
These presents are from Chang Wen. He said that the squirrel is imported from Japan while the pig look like me so he give as presents. Swt. But very touch neh!! Never know you in NS also will prepare presents for me. XD Thanks~ A lovely birthday card and hair clip from Max.

It's from Chee Peng. Thanks

Hahaha. It's from Xiong! Does it look like me??? >.< He make it and the cloth is my favourite dress neh! let's compare the real dress. Hehe.. Thanks! It's meaningful o this present. And on 26th Feb, we finally met. =.=" Haha..
It' from Cai, Yung, Lon, Suai. I'll upload the other present soon. Hehe^^
p/s: another celebration with Xiong, Wen Hui and Peng. Too bad I don't have the pics now. Will upload it soon too. ^^ Stay tune!! HEhe..
Friends,
I really appreciate for all the things you guys have prepared for me. Thanks for all the presents. =) Love you all~~~ Muacks!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lian~when is ur bday hm???

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hmmmm? What birthday hm??
What hm means??
Hehe..

Anonymous said...

^^"
ok,when is ur bday????

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha..
26 feb neh..
Over lu~
Hehe..

Anonymous said...

ooo i see..erm erm..
happy bday anywayXD