Saturday, February 21, 2009

Constant as the stars above

Never frown, even when you're sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

It's a nice quote that light up my day.
Thanks Jerome.
^^

I'll be constant as the stars above.
Cause I know that I'll always be loved by my family and friends.
So I will be free from all the sadness.
Wanna tell my "friend" that..
You can never ruin my day.
As, you don't care about me doesn't mean the others are same like you.
So, you can't defeat me.
I'm LILIAN VOON LI JUAN- the only and the unique one..

2 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

Ush!!!
so u knw i still care of u~
so touch man.. fs fs
haha..
yea man~
guylian fs fs
haha!

Girl Girl Lian said...

=.="
Why must tat chocolate name as guylian..
!@#$%$#@#%^$&^$!@
Haha..
Yea..
Thanks ya my fren..=)