Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Deceive...

We as human beings are very weird. Whenever we lost someone we love or broke up with our love ones, we'll think: when will I manage to forget him/her and how to do that. Actually.. We don't have to do so. As the harder you try to forget, it's even more difficult for you to forget your love ones. Let me show you an example, if I ask you don't think of a gigantic pinky pig. What comes out in your mind? I'm sure it's the gigantic pinky pig. If you really choose to forget someone, then just let it be in the way it is. You don't have to put effort in it as time goes longer, that person will slowly vanish in your mind. By that time, as you recall your memories, you'll be surprise that :"wow, I ever loved this person so much!!" You won't feel bad or hurt anymore. Never try to deceive yourself that you forget someone if you didn't. For friend who is still trying to forget someone, hope my post may help you. This is what I learned too^^ Add oil ya~

3 comments:

ah_ming said...

dar dar, must add oil o...
don forgot dar will stand with dar dar until the world end o...^^

大大的熊^^ said...

ya.. i think this is wad i need.. haiz...
grar!!

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thanks dar dar..
It's so nice to have a friend like you..
Xiong,
it's hard to do so.
I know how it feels.
But dare to face it is good and I'm sure someday you can over come it.
Add oil my friend..=)