Friday, February 6, 2009

boat

what will you think of when someone talk about boat?

My thought is

Row~ Row~ Row your boat,
Gently down the stream.......

But now..
It changed...
All need to thank valen^^

Life is like a boat. It's either you take control of your boat or let it drift as the wind blows. Don't get to hard on yourself when things got bad or wrong, it's just the wind overpowering you. Everything happens for a reason be it bad or good. A wise man would learn from it and move on avoiding making the same mistakes. it's your choice to sail your boat or to let wind guide you to the land that never exist.

Now I get it and I'll do all my decisions wisely. I'm no more secondary student. It's time to be mature and deal all the matters myself. Thanks for your advices! =)

1 comment:

Val said...

Starie here is a song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOG8YocrvAc

Val