Thursday, February 26, 2009

18 years on earth.. lol..

This is me^^ Not even 1 year old yet.. XDMy brother hug me. He never hug me again now. =.='' HahaI forget how old am I in this photo. It's 3 years old I think.Monkey monkey~~ Hehe.. Peng peng, your finger... XD Me and peng(my cousin) Same age neh.. Why my face so black in this pic?? @@
This is primary 6. With my best friend name Jasylin. Now she's a pretty girl.

Me!! Form1.. Still act cute. Hahahaha..
My little brother and me. I'm form2 at that time. I look... mature. Oh man~~ 0.0
This is Wen Hui. A girl that play with me since we are very young. About 4 years old I think. Best best friend of all.. XDThis is when I'm form 4 with april^^My best sisters in class. I miss all of you. Ya, including you apple. No doubt~

Wow.. I'm so serious. My friend took it without letting me know. Lolz

Xiong!!! Haha.. A friend which accompany me for so long. He's almost drunk that day. LolMy mummy.. Or I should say my sister. Lolz

Live in this world for 18 years. From a little baby till a lady.. Ahhhh!!! Suddenly feel that I'm old. No more act cute. >.<

Daddy,mummy and my family:

Daddy mummy,I know you will never read this, as it's in english. >.<>Friends:

We have joy, we have fun. It's really great having friends around. No friends in live really suffers. Thank you!! Muacks.

Happy birthday to me!!!!

18 years old~

No more a little kid.

Gonna fight for my future.

Ush~~~

Hehe..

God bless me and all of you^^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday..guess who am i

Girl Girl Lian said...

you are lou peng gu!!! Hehehehe.. Don cheat me..XD

Anonymous said...

nono i'm not lou peng gu..XD

Anonymous said...

happy birthday(:

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hehe..
Thanks neh..

Anonymous said...

welcome^^

Girl Girl Lian said...

Anonymous, who are you?? Haha