Thursday, November 19, 2009


Tomorrow will be the last day for my first Semester in LimKokWing. Oh well, time flies. Don't you agree with me? :) Honestly, I'm really glad and happy to study in LimKokWing. It's not as bad as I thought.

First, I made lot of friends. They are so fun to hang out with. Besides, I've found someone who's very important to me and a soulmate among them. If you know me very well, you'll know that it's really hard to speak out my feelings. Somehow I learn how to share my thoughts though these friends such as Desmond, Natasha, Phei Sze, Derrick, Gao Wu, Kee Yuan and especially you, Mikha'el. Friends, I'm really happy that I know all of you.

Furthermore, I find that for our course, it really trains you to be more patient and time management must be good enough. I have to admit that I'm not really good in time management but I've tried my best. I'll make sure that I'll be discipline enough *hopefully I will* >.<


For assignments, I still have a lot to improve. :( This is just a beginning for me I think? Must work harder next sem. Say NO to lazy !! Here is my final drawing for my life drawing. I'm not the best and I need to improve more. Err.. Hopefully I'll get better soon.


Holiday is just around the corner and it's a great time for me to relax. Besides, I'll still work in GAC and maybe try to practice more for my drawings. :) Say "YAY" to holiday and bye bye to all my assignments. I'm free !!!!! *soon* =x Hehe..

2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Ahahaha. :D One semester gone, time flies. :D

Girl Girl Lian said...

Yea,
I really miss all of our friends.
T^T