Sunday, November 8, 2009

These few days..

Kinda busy and I have nothing to blog about. Recently, many things happened and I've learned lessons through these matters. I just figured out how naive I used to be. :( I trusted someone whole-heartedly but I never managed to gain back what I've dedicated. Regret about it but what to do? Hmmm.. I can only forget about it. So, do remember that the best person to count on is always you yourself !

For all my friends, please remember to seek for someone who really knows how to appreciate you. Now then I just realize how important it is. When someone really understands you, he'll know all your needs and he'll be there for you always. Err.. Example : If someone don't know much about DSLR, then why should that person own a DSLR?? Unless that person really mean it and really wanna learn about it. As if he just use the DSLR like a ordinary camera, then what kind of photos can that person take? Take few mins to think about it. ^^

And ah.. Recently, I'm busy about my assignments but I really enjoy myself with my gang. Love you all. <3 Hehe. Thanks for all the supports and advices. xD When our semester ends, I'll miss you all much muchie, I'm sure. =[ SOBS

One more thing !! I'm still the girl that's angelic k? Maybe I'm not so cheerful anymore but I still believe that I'm still who I am. Honestly, I'm down when I know all of you said that I've changed alot. ='( Maybe I'm cruel to him but it's for his own good naaa.

I'm not very pro in english so if you don't get what my post mean, you may leave a comment. Hiak hiak ~ xD It's late. Needa sleep now. Hearts ~ ^^

2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

got people grow up liao. so next time, don't easily kena cheat by people lo hor.

Girl Girl Lian said...

Yes sir ! xDDD