Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanks all.. ♥

Dearly Christina ♥,

I know that you still can't get over it but you gave me encourage to go through it. I'm feeling better for now. I wish you the best, what you need is time. K? Together we put in effort to be the best. Jiayou^^

Dearly Lon and Jiaying ♥,

Thank you for supporting me so far. Thanks for the understanding and being there for me when I need help. Though we didn't hang out always for now, you two are still my besties. You two as a couple must work out together k?

Dearly Natasha ♥,

You're like a sister for me. Thanks for your huggie when I cry, it meant so much for me. Really need to admit that actions speak louder than words. Your love and caring are always there for me. Thank you very very much !

Dearly Bii ♥,

I read your blog already. Thanks for your comfort k? We never meet before but from blogging, it's really nice to know a friend like you.

Dearly Mikhael ♥,

I have to admit that you're the best of all. It's really hard to believe that you're always there for me. Though it's really hard for me to get over it, you still be there for me always. You must be proud of me k? Cause you're the only one guy who ever see me cry like hell. Furthermore, I still cried so many times in front of you. It's embarrassing but you're the one that I trust the most. Thank you !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really cherish all of you and *friends that I didn't mention your names too*. I'm really glad to have everyone of you. Maybe I'm still the one who lack of confident, timid, blur, naive and more but I do know how to appreciate what I have. Thanks for being there for me always. I'm fine and I'm happy with my life for now. I'm not good in telling people how much they meant to me but in my heart, all of you always will be remembered. ♥

3 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Was this the thing that were doing just now?

bii said...

lian welcome..
frenz doesnt have to say thank you:D

Jys im here for u.

Girl Girl Lian said...

@ JS,
Yesh my dear. :D

@ Bii,
Hehe. I'm glad to have a friend like you. xD