Sunday, November 29, 2009

For you ♥

I'm not very good in expressing my feelings and I'm very sure you know it well too. I would like to thank you for being there for me. It's really hard to believe that you're there for me whenever I need you as I though I'm always alone.

Memories are something that happened and can't never change. Somehow I know that yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's call as PRESENT. Please forget about the past as for now, you're the one that I appreciate. Sometimes it's amazing how you can change my whole world but I can never tell you how much you mean to me as it's more than words can say.

Your motto for life is to make me smile while my motto for life is to stay by your side and be there for you always. I can't guarantee that I can do very well but I promise that I'll make sure that I will be perfect enough for you.


Dreaming of you makes my night worth while,
thinking of you makes me smile,
having you is the best thing ever,
and..
loving you is what I plan to do forever.

1 comment:

mikhaelkueh said...

:)thank you.

and i never realized a person's memory can be so scary yet so unpredictable until today. I don't know why should I not get over with it but it really affected me knowing someone was being that important for you. Though I know this is called life, i rather choose not to know. Maybe not at this time, not at a time like this, when i needed you most after a tiring and stressful day. i'm sorry. :(