Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Maybe I need a job for..

It's holiday and I'm just sitting in front of my laptop doing nothing. I've to admit that it's really a boring holiday. :( Can't meet my friends everyday, no assignments to rush, no need get up so early every morning and more. What kind of life is this. It's so empty and meaningless. So, I do plan for my holidays. Wish that I have the determination to get it done. x.x

1, DSLR

I want a DSLR and I'm sure that everyone knows that DSLR is expensive. I hope to own a Canon EOS 500D with 18-200 lens which costs me RM 4000 ++. It's a big amount and I really can't effort it by myself. So, what I have to do is to find a job and try to earn as much as I could.

2, beauty

My face ain't in a good condition. I can describe it as moon surface so you can easily know how bad it is. :'( I want to be "mei mei" so maybe I'll go for facial treatment. I need to make sure I get enough sleep and drink enough water to make my skin better. Erk ~~ I want to be pretty !!

3, shopping

Hiak hiak hiak ~~ I'm sure that all girls love to shop ! I'm going KL next year so I would like to save money for this too. Again like what I've mention just now, I really have to get a job. -.- Wanna buy lot of clothes, bags, shoes and more. Am I insane? xD Don't worry, I'll give myself a limit.

4, patient

Maybe this is what I really need for the coming month. Wanna know what happen on December? Come and ask me personally. Hoho~ If you treat me good enough, maybe I'll let you know. From 8 Dec - 30 Dec, kinda long eh.. >.< I hope work will help me pass my time faster so that I won't become insane when comes to the end. Haha. Awww.. Mr. Patient, I need you. T^T

5, savings

Hmmm.. For this sem, I spend around rm 500 for my materials. I didn't success in applying my loan so what I can do is try to save more money. I'm very sure that I'm gonna spend more for my study next sem. So err.. I really do need to save more money for it.

Only 5 items but they are highly cost. Duhhh.. -.- What to do? Maybe I can gain more knowledge and experience from this. Wish me the best k? Oh ya, happy holiday to all ^^

2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Ahahaha. "mei mei de dear dear" K lah. + U for your job application.

Mr. Patient

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thankiu, Mr. Patient !
Hehe..
<3