Thursday, October 1, 2009

REALIZE

It has been months that I didn't write about my daily activities. Haha ! Every Thursday I'll be having my life drawing class. For our topic today, we were using canson paper and coloured it up with soft pastel colours. Well, it's really a new thing for us but from today's lesson, I really learnt a lot. :)

We started to draw since morning, some of them still manage to finish it and start to colour. Cool~ Err.. I didn't manage to finish drawing it by morning. =.="

Feeling so stress after I was back from lunch. Everyone started to colour while I was still drawing. >.< I was so nervous and stressed ! Can I put the blame on the traffic jam? :X Hiak hiak~ However, thanks lord I managed to finish it and started to colour.

When I started to colour, I feel wanna scrible the whole thing as I don't think I have enough time to finish it. Anyway, I didn't do so cause I found out actually it's very enjoy to colour. Oh ya, needa thanks Natasha for keep cheering me up, I really love you. <33

I realize that we really needa enjoy what we choose to do. Though I'm still not so good in drawing, I'll put my effort in to make it better. As, I really enjoy drawing. REMEMBER: Choose what you love, love what you choose. :D You'll always be special when you believe that you're special. ^^ Cheers, all my friends. Put effort in whatever you like.

2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Wawawawaa! Like this post, very cheem especially this part, "Choose what you love, love what you choose." LOL. And uhh, your life drawing better than mine lo. I need to put more effort I think. :)

Girl Girl Lian said...

Wootz..
Hahaha..
You can de la..
You have the talent !!
xD