Monday, October 5, 2009

Global Art

To fulfill my time, gain more experience and knowledge, now I'm having some training in Global Art. It's a center that provides kids a nice environment for art learning. Maybe you'll ask, why am I there? Well, I'm going to be a tutor there soon. Kinda shock right? xD Let me intoduce that company for all of you.

With over 10 years of hand experience, Global Art was moderated and endorsed by several prestigious Art & Design Institutions such as Lim Kok Wing. Currently, they have approximately 80,000 students in 16 countries using this creativity programme.

For now, I'm training in Kuching's branch which is located at Jalan Song. My dear friends, if you want to know information, you may ask me or have a look at their website : www.globalart.com.my.

It's another new step for me to improve myself better in art. I'm taking graphic design courses in Lim Kok Wing and when I know that the company is endorsed by Lim Kok Wing, I'm really surprise. LOL ! I love art, I love design and I'm sure I'll enjoy teaching the little kids soon. I'll give my best for it. All the best to all of you too !

4 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

wao. thanks for the info. i might need it.

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha. Specially for kids. Got for adults also. xD

ps said...

so nice! but teach ppl? @@ scary~ kids some more!!

Girl Girl Lian said...

HAHAHA ~
It depends naa da sao..
Kids can be guai enough if they listen to you. :P