Sunday, October 18, 2009

You look charming when you smile

A friend of mine chat with me few days ago, she told me that she loves my smile, I look charming when I smile. It's the first time someone told me about it. It's really surprise when I know it. Maybe it's true? Haha. Well, friends. Be positive ! Maybe you're like me neither pretty nor cute, but when you smile, you may be special and nice. So come on ! Smile k? :D

You're unique as you're the only one in this world, NO one same like YOU. It's great to be myself, I'm sure that you'll be great to be yourself too. Hearts ~

7 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

yer mai cheat la = ='' not the 1st time lor.. i macam saw the post alike b4 =X hahahaha

Girl Girl Lian said...

Serious?
Cant remember it?
o.o
Omg ~

大大的熊^^ said...

im wont wrong de~ i am ur loyal stalker ma wahahahah

Girl Girl Lian said...

Waseh !
Loyal Stalker..
xD
Thanks ~

mikhaelkueh said...

who said that to you? reallly?

Girl Girl Lian said...

Yeap :D
See ~
You don't believe it too.
Haha !

Unknown said...

yeah.. it's true..... my friends also told me that i have a beautiful smile. I LOOK pretty especially when I SMILE..