Monday, October 19, 2009

trust?

A friend of mine asked me, do I really speak out my mind to anyone or not. Flash back and think carefully, it seems like I really don't have a friend that I trust the most. I'm a good listener but I find that it's really hard for me to speak out all my thoughts.

Is it because of I'm hurt before or I still don't get use to it? Well, I have no idea though. :( Maybe I really need to figure out. I know there are friends for me but I'm sorry that I really don't have faith for it. Am I an autistic person? Errr.. I don't think so?

I ever trust my friend whole-heartedly before but mostly I've been betrayed. However, I still want to thank for the betrayers. Because of you, I know that how evil this world is and you let me know that I have to stay strong always.

Slowly, I'll bring back all my faith to find someone I can trust again. :)

4 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

u trust or not simply u lor.. hng i'm owes here for u d hahahaha.. wo bu guan wo bu guan~~ nenene~~

mikhaelkueh said...

woooooo~

Girl Girl Lian said...

Yer,
You This Xiong !!
Haha..
Thanks neh..
You're really a great friend..
Just to bad that you're in KL..
Wuwu.. T_T


Siang,
Wooo ur head ah.. xP

大大的熊^^ said...

aiyo~ nvm la.. as long as u r in my heart and i am in ur heart *shy* geli dao bao >.<''