Monday, September 28, 2009

You gave me faith~ Thanks ^^

This is the work~~ xD


It happened today..
First time in my life..
First lecturer *He's so strict* who ever praise my work..
He's mr. Kristian !!
Haha.
It's the first time that mr. Kristian likes my mindmap.
I was so happy and proud about it.
"I like this. It's creative!!"
Simple sentences but makes me fly.
He still show it to the Sept intake students.
I'm going to improve more and more.
Ush ~
I knw i can do it.


O ya, Xiongtake care in KL k?^^

7 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

waseh~ very less got chance to mention dao me in ur blog lor hahaha!

Girl Girl Lian said...

Gt de la horr.
Haha !

mikhaelkueh said...

Aiyerrr. So shiock la you. :(

bii said...

lian.ur lec like cute things.hehe

btw i like it too^^

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thx thx thx ~
Thx all neh.. xD

min dfin said...

Nice mindmap.

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thank you :)