Sunday, September 20, 2009

Loner : SPEAK OUT !!

Since I'm young, I don't like to be alone. Whenever I'm alone, I'll start to think about many things. It affects my mood a lot. I don't like to be emo but I can't get rid of it. Someone please tell me how! ='(

Though I always try to be perfect, I ain't a pefectionist. "Well, take it easy!" Maybe you'll cheer me up by telling me that but honestly I really can't.

Someone told me that : "When one door close, another open." Yes, this is true. But, I can't find my entrance. I've been seeking for it for so long and all the way, I'm still a loner.

Kinda sad but I have to admit that it's a fact that I can't deceive myself anymore. Wake up, there's no fairy tales in real life.

6 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

You are never alone. Ahahahaa. :)

Girl Girl Lian said...

Lol ~
Micheal Jackson's song ?!!

Dollis said...

Lian zomo?

bii said...

im here for u:D

Girl Girl Lian said...

Lon,
Nothing le nah. ^^

Bii,
Thanks. xD

bii said...

oh ya lian u receive my new blog address rite?