Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here I am

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again,
skinned knees are easier to fix than broken heart.
It's hard to heal a broken heart,
when someone hurts you and try to cheat you.

When we're kids,
we link out little fingers for promises.
We share all our candies with our friends.
We play together in the playground,
having fun with all our friends.
Though we're angry with friends,
but it won't last long.

I wonder why when we grow up,
things become complicated.
Not all friends beside us are kind-hearted,
they might cheat you and you never realise it.
Wearing a mask,
deceive someone that trust you,
is that fun?

Though I'm not a kid anymore,
I live my life just like a kid.
I try my best to treat everyone around me,
be sincere, be nice, be adorable.
I don't mind that people say that I'm naive,
cause I know I'm trusting and my heart is open.
I'll never hide myself,
as I'm here to find who I am.

I'll still stumble and fall,
by then I'll get up after recovering.
I know that someday,
my sincere will touch someone's heart.
Then that will be the day,
I have a friend who treat me sincerely too.

12 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

as u know..
i always be there~

pass by~~
haha

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hahaha..
Swt de u...
But I knw you're one of the best in my friends..

Friends forever!!
Cheers~~

*Don too happy!!*


p/s: Don't come into my dream at night. XD

DADDY said...

ME LER???tw

Girl Girl Lian said...

Daddy also is 1 of de best!!

Hehe..

Friends forever~~
XD

Clement said...

me leh me leh?xD

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha.. Of course, Clement.. Hehe.. I share my secrets with you too..
Means you're trustable.. Hehe..

Must add oil o..
Our world is not as dark as u tink..
Cz thr are friends for us!!
=D

Clement said...

haha happy to hear that~
yeah have faith in ourselves n our frens too...
xiong dont emo too liao xD

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hahah..
LIsten tioK boi xiong??
But no emo also cn write blog de o..
DOn no update ur blog la..
=.=

Clement:
Have faith!!!
Ush~
Whn they are trustable..
=x haha..

Clement said...

lolz..xiong ur blog wan die liao...so long no update lo..haha..

大大的熊^^ said...

woi. =='' dun steal steal shoot me at here ler = =''
hoot u 2 a haha!

BirDiE said...

then me le?

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hahaha..
Good le shoot u here..
Like tat u jz knw how long does ur blog die jor le..
XD

Birdie!!
You ar..
Hmmm...
DOnno how say u..
Hahaha..
nO la..
U also a nice fren..
X3
Mai hao lian I tel u o...
Haha..
Jk~~