Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rush~Rush~Rush~~~


Recently,I m doing my ICT assessments.*sign* I still have about more than nine need to rush.*sobs*Thing that makes me almost faint is I still need to pass up BEFORE 20 July.Should I blame the teacher??Maybe!But seems like if I blame her,it also doesn't make me feels better.Furthermore,I still need to be angry.What for??Haha..

What I'm going to do now is do it as fast as I could.Of course,some assessments like PC assembling I still need to wait for teacher.Impossible I go and open my own computer to try it.Haha.I'll destroy my school computers so that the form 4 students can't use.Sounds like I'm a bad girl.XD It's just a joke.

K,that's all for now.I'll continue update my blog whenever I'm free.^^ To be continue~~~

1 comment:

SusanL said...

arlo jie jie~
stil rmb me mar~?
hehe~~
hmmm~~
ur face seems lyk i saw eu b4 ler~~~
ryt~?
XD
thx 4 ur advice~
XD