Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy~


Yesterday morning,I was in my mum's shop helping her in shop while I was waiting my aunty's car.When I was opening shop with my sister and my kakak.There's a customer came in and he was looking for electric kettle.He spoke Hokkien with me but too bad I don't really know Hokkien.I replied him using Mandarin but he don't know Chinese.==" At last,we used English to communicate.

Although I'm not very good in selling,I tried my best.At last,he really bought one.He praised me that I'm young and although I'm not really good in knowing the price but at least,I'm very good in serving.

I'm so happy when I heard it as it was the first time that I was praised by customer.He really bright up my day.^^

2 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

haha, lian lian kiang ler wor...
not onli can sell tofu but also big big thing liao..
wakaka!! next time i be dua tao ke then i sure hire u
XD

Girl Girl Lian said...

Haha..
Thx thx..
U 1 ha??
Nidda c hw much is my salary lo..
Lol..
Haha..