Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ICT assessments Last Part~

On Sunday,I went to school again.Just to finish my assessments.When I went there,oh no!!!!Everyone sits at there like..*beggar* >.< While waiting for our teacher,we went and play with our teacher's son.Awww~~Damn CUTE!!!!Haha..When our teacher reached,we went and start our stuff.
Everone was noisy that day.Everyone was doing this and that.Some still came but don't know what to do.*swt*I came early so I have a chance to do it first.So,I managed to finished my last two assessments in time.I finished them at two.Awww~~So hungry and tiring..So my friends and I went for our lunch.Haha!!I think this kind of extra class is good as all of us have a chance to do things together.Then we will be more appreciate our friendship and we have more memorable memories that will never be forget.5T is the best!!!


No comments: