Friday, July 25, 2008

Part 3 for ICT assessments

Today,examiners from lembaga peperiksaan came to our school.Know why?Just to test us see do we really know what we done(15 assessments).Hah!Pn.Habsah came into our class to call us who are selected.Luckily,I'm not in the list.Wakaka~So..I just have my lessons in the class while 10 of my friends had been called.Those lucky students were Aaron,Susan,Richard,Vivien,Muyasarah,Fellixion,Louis,MOng Ting,Firdaus and another I forgot who.Swt..Hehe.ANyway,they did it great!!Everything goes fluence and they managed to pass all of them.Not bad oo..*applause*Well done,my friends!!Anyway,I have to go to school this coming Sunday to do my reboot and installling.Pn. Habsah don't have time for us so we have to do it this Sunday.*sobs* Anyway,will try my best in it!=)

No comments: