Friday, July 25, 2008

Please free me from the dilemma..

XxxxxX :

Hi!Days after days...We had fun,we had joy together.I'm so happy the days that I spent with ya!It's so memorable and I'll cherish all the nice memories that you gave me.

It is really great that I have you this kind of friend.You're a friend that I can't find in other places.We share our secrets together and we concern each others too.It's really really GREAT!!

My dearly friend,do you know that you change my world upside down?Just from the day you asked me that question.It's a tough question for me.Hmm..I have no idea for this.You know all my stuffs,you know everything that I think but I'm sure that you don't know what I think for this right?It is because even me,LILIAN also don't know what should I do.What kind of decision should I give you?I don't know.

Anyone sees my dilemma?*sneers* Of course no one does as no one understand what am I talking about now.Lol!

Friend, what I wish is you can let me go.Let me be free!!As I try to fly but I can't find my wings.It's long enough that you kept my wings.Now is the time for you to return it back to me.Don't keep in me in the dilemma,I'm nearly insane you know?Thanks friend.I really glad that I know you.You are the best for the all.Hope you can know a better one in the future,I'm not the good choice for you.

You says that I'm the beholder.So,fairy tales will not exist as there's still ME~I think I'm out of the topic.BUT,this is really what I want to tell you.Friends forever~~~~

Yours faithfully,
Lianz..

No comments: