Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Days In Kuala Lumpur~~

On the 1st of April.,my dad decided to bring us to KL as he told my mum that he will bring us someday.So,I helped my dad to book our tickets.We decided to go on 18th April.Feel so happy and anxious for that day bt feel sad as I need to be dizzy again.Hehe..I dont like aeroplane as everytime I get dizzy and feel wanna vomit after goin into the aeroplane.It makes me worse when it starts to fly.Arhh!!But what can I do?Haha..

18 April

Yeah!!It's today.I'm going to KL.Woohoo..My flight was at 5 something.So early in the morning,I still went to school for my lessons.I didn't let many of my friends know.Only those who were close to me or ever read at my MSN personal message then they will know.Haha..XD When my class almost finished,all my friends seems very sad like I won't be coming back again.Haha..So funny..Anyway,I will miss you all in KL.Don't worry^^

So after school,I started to prepare going to airport as it's almost time.I reached home at around 2 o'clock.So I have to rush for it if not my mum will start scolding me.Haha..So after prepared,my brother brought us to the airport.In the airport,my brother accompanied us waiting.He's scared that we don't know how to check in and the others.Hehe..My dad wasn't with us as he already went there one day earlier as he had convention in KL too.This was the first time my mum and us went KL without any man leading us.This time I was the leader.Haha!!

Time flows quite fast.When it's almost time,we just went in and waited for about 45 mins.Then,my bad dream started.My head became dizzy in the aeroplane.Luckily the flight just need 1 hour and 45 mins.If not,I think I'll faint.Haha..Joking~When we reached there,my dad was already in Subang's airport waiting for us.I'm quite dissappointed with Subang's airport.It was so dirty and I'm glad that Kuching's is much more better.Haha..

When we reached our hotel,it was about 8 something.So we went for our dinner.The food were quite nice.hehe..After that we just walked around,KL was full of people.Everywhere were crowded.Then this was my 1st day.



19 April

Yo~I'm in KL.Just very very happy.Althought I had been here for many times but I still feel very happy.I woke up early in the morning,I don't know why.Maybe I am too excited or it's my routine to get up at this time.I was the first one who woke up,so I bathed and waited for the others.Maybe you may asked,why didn't I go out for a walk?As I am a timid little girl and I scared to be alone so I didn't go out till my family were ready.

The first place we went was Mid Valley.Woohoo~Yeah!!We bought a lots of stuff that day and you know what??I saw a shop that sell a kind of service.Everyone know massage.But,do you ever heard what is "fish massage"??Haha..It's weird but really cute.I didn't have the chance to try it.So,don't ask me how it feels.Haha.




20 April

Hmm..New day!!Feel so fresh~Haha.Today,my dad brought us to visit Aquaria KLCC!Wah..I've never been to place like this before so of course I feel very excited.Hehe..But we went there too early so we just waited for half to one hour.We went here and there.

In there,it was nice.I saw many cute,strange,huge fish!!!Eee..Haha..Our world hv many things that are unique.I was very happy that I have a chance to touch starfish.It's all my first time.So nice and I had a lot of fun there.I still saw many kind of animals like snakes and insects.Insects are so....DISGUSTING!!If you really know me,you will know that I only not afraid of 3 kinds of insects.Know what are they?Don't tell you.Bluek~Haha..

We just hang around KLCC for that day.I saw what I want for so long but I didn't buy.I also don't know why I suddenly don't want buy it.Haha..I'm strange.XD


My little brother was sick so we went back to hotel early.Before that we went to Sungai Wang too.Hehe..Kuala Lumpur is always full of people. O.o Haha..Kuching is much more peaceful.




21 May

Time goes very fast!!I would be going home.No~~I have to sit aeroplane again.Haiz~Anyway,I finally bought what I want.So feel so happy^^ And I have a great time with my family.So no regrets!!Go Go Go~Back to Kuching.Hehe..






~My daddy,Mummy and me~


~Touching the starfish~


~Looks cute but please don't let it be near me~


~My family~

~There's a fish on the shark.Haha..~


~Fishy fishy help you massage~


~My parents~


~Girl Girl Lian~


~My sis~


~Kuala Lumpur~

~Saw them taking a movie~

No comments: